CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Lil bit about us

Daniel was born and raised in Austin, Tx. He has 1 brother and 1 sister...definetly the middle child! He was the one that was always on the go, whether it be with sports, church or hanging with his friends. Daniel was huge into baseball when he was in highschool and ended up getting to play baseball in college. That didnt last too long, for some reason he forgot that he had to actually go, not just play baseball! go figure! But God just led him in a different direction...the car business in Dallas...and thats a whole different blog.

I was born in Olympia, Wa and raised in practically the whole United States! My parents separated when I was about 4. I lived with my mom for a while then with my dad. We traveled around a lot! I always remember drifting to sleep staring at the stars as my dad was driving us to some other town...very nice views of the stars and moon! A very long way down the future of my life I landed in Dallas, Tx where I struggled to find myself! And in finding myself God led me to find Daniel!

Daniel completely swept me off of my feet! I had never known love like this! And he had never met anyone like me! We knew we were put together by God instantly! We met on August 28th, 2003, dated, got engaged and married on August 21st, 2004! We absolutely didnt waste any time! We are so much more in love now then we ever were before...the I love you even though you leave your dirty socks everywhere or I love you even though you make me watch girlie shows when the cowboys are playing, kind of love!

1 comments:

Kyle and Jennie said...

I just saw that you have updated your blog. All your entries are so sweet! Hope you are having a great week! SEE YOU SOON.