CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Terrible Twos...anyone??


So typically if a parent would say to me "oh my child is going through the terrible twos" I would probably laugh it off and not think twice about it. But now that my child is going through the terrible twos...hands down to all the moms out there! This stage of Hannah's life is fun, but also very challenging! Daniel, Hannah and I went to do some Christmas shopping the other day at Toys R Us, and I really think that she threw about 5 tantrums over the silliest things...wow! She first starts by saying...no no no mama, then comes the screaming and stiffing her whole body, then throwing whatever is in her reach, followed with some more screaming. What do you do in the middle of a store??? So Daniel and I just ignore her and try not to feel every ones eyes on us in the store...But I know we are not the only parents out there going through this with their 2 year old. She tends to get over the tantrums pretty quick, but they are loud! Hannah is a fun, sweet and smart little girl...but she definitely has a case of the terrible twos!! Any medicine out there to cure that???? ha ha!

0 comments: