CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Boys!!


My brothers are on each side of Daniel! They are great guys and are a lot of fun to be around. Well they were both down from Wichita Falls hanging Christmas lights for us, slightly after Thanksgiving! Daniel and I agreed to help out our friends that were hosting a Cares Thanksgiving event on Monday night, so I said that I would bring a turkey...no biggee! Well I forgot that I had to work that day, so I laid it all out for the boys, since they would be home all day. I asked them to put it in the oven around 3:30 so that it would be done by 6:30...easy enough??? Well they did just that but one brother turned on the top oven and the other brother put the turkey in the bottom oven! So needless to say, when I got home around 6:00 on Monday thinking that the turkey should about be done, I thought that it was kind of odd that the house didnt smell like yummy turkey, so thats when I see a raw turkey in the bottom oven....silly silly boys! So the boys ended up coming to help out at the cares event...and all we brought was our smiles and some helping hands!

0 comments: